Feel free to post questions you have about mind-wandering, whether in relation to your personal experience or scientific research questions.
Mind-wandering is a product of spontaneous, internally generated thought
- Distant memories: Why the default mode network is important during states of internal focus
- Monitoring the mind: clues for a link between meta cognition and self generated thought
- Emotional wandering: considering the complex relationship between self-generated thought and happiness
- Not all minds that wander are lost
- The Good, the Bad and the Wandering Mind